Overturning the US Constitution stated goal of UN. founders
Jim Campbell - November 22, 2010 - Updated 02-14-2014 - Conservative Examiner
As scholars have recently begun to revisit the history of the United Nations, it has been noted the organization started largely by communist’s members of the Council of Foreign Relations, (CRF) and socialists had astheir ultimate goal to overturn the U.S. Constitution and subjugate the U.S. to the whims of their group.
Sixteen key U.S. officials who shaped the policies leading to the creation of the UN were later exposed in sworn testimony as secret Communists.
These included communist spy, Alger Hiss, chief planner of the 1945 founding conference, and the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Harry Dexter White. The Soviet Union under Stalin and the entire Communist Party USA apparatus worked tirelessly to launch the U.N. Since it’s beginning in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has always worked for world government.
The key CFR founder, Edward Mandell House, in his book, Philip Dru: Administrator, called for “Socialism as dreamed of by Karl Marx,” The CFR was an early promoter of the U.N., and 43 members of the U.S. delegation at the U. N. founding conference were or would become CFR members.
The U.N. has always chosen socialist one-world-order for leaders since it’s inception.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945 after the Second World War by 51 countries, many communist and socialist countries committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights.
Has it been successful in maintaining peace? The answer is an emphatic no. What did they accomplish in the Korean War, Vietnam, and the U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan? That would be an absolute zero unless we count member nations selling their votes for oil to veto the United State’s attempt to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq.
Perhaps a new Mission Statement for the U.N. would better clarify their actual purpose.
“When we get past infighting among member nations we will react but then as usual it will be too late.”
The U.N. is an outrageously expensive operation that does three things well, deliver “meals on wheels” when they aren’t stolen by the tin-pot dictators and tyrants before getting to the people and their inoculation and contraception programs.
The U.N Charter reads well, and sounds just great if it were true, however, the U.N. has never lived up to it’s stated objectives and represents an organization that subverts the interests of the United States, sadly with U.S. taxpayer money.
Thus Americans are becoming aware of this sham organization the, U.S. must withdraw from the group and move as quickly as possible to get them off of U.S. soil. Voters must demand that their representatives reprepresent them.
Removing the U.N. from U.S. soil, the strategy:
1. The site of UN Headquarters is owned by the United Nations. It is an international territory. No federal, state or local officer or official of the United States, whether administrative, judicial, military or police may enter UN Headquarters except with the consent of and under conditions agreed to by the Secretary-General of the Organization.
However, the United Nations is bound by an agreement with its host country to prevent its Headquarters from being used as a refuge for persons who are avoiding arrest under the federal, state or local laws of the United States or who are required by the Government of the United States for extradition to another country or who are trying to avoid the servicing of a legal process.
2. The reader may wonder how this story fits with the U.N.’s bound agreement: DIPLOMANIAC: Ex-Sri Lanka commander Shavendra Silva is suspected of war atrocities, but a current UN position gives him full U.N. immunity.
3. Does this means that the U.N. cannot be removed from the United States? If so where is such treaty or deed?
4. "Currently, the U.N. pays rent to the city of New York for office space in two nearby buildings on 1st Avenue for $25 dollars a square foot. The United Nations is in the midst of a $1.87 billion renovation project. Guess who is scheduled to pick up a major portion of the tab?
6. The SMART thing to do is what we need to do with illegal aliens, stop enabling them.
7. As the United States resigns it’s membership from the U.N. that cuts the funding to keep it on our soil. Where will they get the money to pay New York City for the rent?
8. End diplomatic immunity to all member nations who support terrorism, are currently terrorist countries. Stop them at U.S. Customs, turn them around and send them back to their sponsoring countries.
9. The U.S. may then to develop an organization that would be involved with countries wanting to establish representative democracies, and forgoing the likes of the vast majority of human rights violating, terror supporting and out right terrorists countries currently among it's membership.
10. Not to sound conspiritorial, but on a somber note, since this organization has existed since 1945, where have our representatives from either party been, calling for it to be disbanded and certainly defunded by the U.S.
Has the United States been played by their leadership who may be a large part of the problem? This article was written, please take it viral, fax it to your members of congress. It's time for American leaders to lead if their goal is to restore the United States to it's once prominent position in the world.